Taiwan-Poland Medical Devices Cooperation Forum 2023!
Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP), the Industrial and Technology Research Institute (ITRI) and Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) are organizing the Taiwan-Poland Medical Devices Cooperation Forum 2023. This conference and matchmaking event will showcase the opportunities of cooperation between Polish and Taiwanese companies offering innovative products, technologies and solutions for healthcare services.
We have the pleasure to invite you to Taiwan-Poland Medical Devices Cooperation Forum, an online networking event taking place from November 22nd to 23rd, 2023. The event will be organized by members of the Enterprise Europe Network, global network offering support to SMEs to increase their resilience and transition to more sustainable and digital business models.
This two-day event will encompass webinar session and b2b meetings for participants registered here.
The event will provide you with the unique opportunity to meet potential partners from Poland and Taiwan related to the innovative products, solutions & technologies connected with healthcare and medical devices sector.
By participating in the 20-minute pre-scheduled meetings, you will have the chance to find the right contacts to build new international business- and technology partnerships.
The match-making event brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from Poland and Taiwan. Meetings will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
Whether you're looking to learn, innovate, and/or collaborate, Taiwan-Poland Medical Devices Cooperation Forum is the place to be.
Register now to secure your spot and join us for an unforgettable experience!
The event is free of charge but registration via b2match platform is mandatory.
Topics to be addressed
- Medical devices and equipment,
- Laboratory equipment,
- Telemedicine, AI, robotics, other IT solutions,
- Single use products and consumer goods,
- Care and health services,
- Biotech, pharma & cosmetics
Who should attend?
Polish and Taiwanese companies, R&D institutions and clusters looking for new business & technology cooperation.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants.
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled meetings at the event.
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way.
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event.
The top 5 objectives to make your participation a success:
- meet partners and customers,
- discover new products & services,
- prepare purchases or projects,
- meet new suppliers,
- get information about latest's trends.